As we continue to grow, we strive to recruit and retain qualified professionals who can contribute to our client-focused initiatives in accounting, bookkeeping, tax, consulting, transaction advisory and valuation services. In return, we encourage all employees to become the best they can be through in-house training and financial support for external professional development. Being part of the MRSB team means working within a dedicated, professional and supportive environment where hard work is recognized and success is celebrated.
If you are a CPA, a qualified professional seeking the next step in your career, or a post-secondary student looking for some valuable on-the-job experience, follow the links below to learn more about career opportunities with MRSB Group.
Find out about our full-time career opportunities and what we look for in candidates...more
Learn about opportunities for CPA students and other post-secondary opportunities...more
Current Opportunities (1)
MRSB is a leading professional services firm providing multi-divisional services to a diverse client base. Our Charlottetown office is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join our dynamic team, with the primary responsibilities of bookkeeping and administrative duties including:
- Maintaining records of financial transactions of the clients;
- Preparing daily/monthly reports;
- Maintaining general ledger, reconciling inventory, AP/AR and payroll;
- Government remittances;
- General office and other duties as required.
The ideal candidate will offer:
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and practices;
- Willingness to learn custom made software, proficiency related to accounting programs such as Simply Accounting, QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Office products;
- Excellent time-management, organizational, communication and analytical skills;
- The ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently;
- A minimum of two (2) years of related work experience;
- Flexibility to provide general support as needed.
MRSB is a progressive, forwarding thinking professional services firm with offices in Charlottetown, Summerside and O’Leary. We continually strive for excellence and pride ourselves on delivering high quality services to exceed our client’s expectations.
We offer a flexible work environment, benefits package and opportunities for career development and learning through an inclusive work culture. We love the communities in which we live and do business and encourage our team to give back and get involved in MRSB events throughout the year.
If you are interested in joining the MRSB team, we would love to hear from you. Please e-mail your resume with subject heading, “Bookkeeper” to Jennifer MacKinnon, COO: Jennifer.MacKinnon@mrsbgroup.com no later than Friday, August 16, 2019.