Increase your program's chance of success and renewal with the help of MRSB Consulting Services. Our qualified evaluation consultants will provide an objective pair of eyes, giving valuable insights into your program's strengths and limitations. We get involved early in the process, recommending program improvements to make sure you get the support you need during planning and for delivery of future actions.
Our consultants have the relevant skills and experience to conduct your program evaluation:
- Strong project management skills
- Prepared and skillful communication with all stakeholders
- Management of integral aspects of your evaluation from focus groups to surveys
- Data analysis based on empirical evidence
- Acessibility during your evaluation and willingness to address any questions or concerns
Brenda Wedge, Principal and Senior Consultant with MRSB Group, is a member of the Board of Directors for the Canadian Evaluation Society and is Vice President of the Prince Edward Island chapter. Our Consultants take a research-based approach and are experienced in data collection and interpretation, meaning we can support any evaluation engagement, large or small.
Speak to Brenda or another member of our Consulting Services team to find out more about how our Evaluations services can help you.